|Release||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||60 coins|
|Low alch||40 coins|
|I'd prefer it if it was powered.|
|Exchange||210 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An unpowered orb is an item used to make enchanted orbs by casting an enchanting spell on the corresponding obelisk, then crafting the orb onto a battlestaff to make an air, earth, fire, or water battlestaff. An unpowered orb can be made out of molten glass by clicking on said glass at Crafting level 46, granting 52.5 Crafting experience.
Creating unpowered orbs can be a cost-effective way to train Crafting. Including banking time, a full inventory of molten glass takes about 58 seconds to craft. Using this method can therefore yield over 90,000 experience per hour with monetary gain of -9.05 coins per experience gained, assuming Grand Exchange market prices.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|52.5 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||210|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
| Crystal ball|
| Crystal of power|
| Elemental sphere|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Barrel (Viyeldi caves)||N/A||1||Common||N/A|
|Cadarn worker||93||1 (noted)||Common||N/A|
|Greater reborn mage||82||1||Rare|
|Lesser reborn mage||68||1||Rare|
|Murderous bakami jar||N/A||4–8 (noted)||Common||N/A|
|Murderous bakami||90||4–8 (noted)||Uncommon||N/A|
|Murderous orokami jar||N/A||5–8 (noted)||Unknown||N/A|
|Murderous orokami||95||5–8 (noted)||Unknown||N/A|
|Sakadagami||118||4; 6 (noted)||Uncommon|
|Skeleton (Tarn's Lair)||45; 70; 71; 72; 77; 79||1||Uncommon|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Glass items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||49.4%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- The graphic for unpowered orbs has been changed to more easily distinguish them from air orbs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On 6 May 2009 Jagex updated the appearance of unpowered orbs by making them a darker colour, becoming easier to differentiate from air orbs.