The unicorn hide is a quest item obtained by killing an adult white Unicorn during the Fur 'n Seek quest. The player must prepare the hide using a Bag of salt to obtain a Scrubbed unicorn hide. After the quest, white unicorns do not drop the hide anymore, however the player will still obtain the normal drop.
- Add logs to the fire pit or select 'Add-logs Fire pit' on the fire pit to the east side of the Odd Old Man's hut.
- Select 'Stretch-skin Massive ribs' which will take the first Scrubbed hide in inventory or use the scrubbed black unicorn hide on the massive ribs located next to the fire pit.
- 'Light Fire pit' or use a tinderbox on fire pit. The fire will burn for around 8 seconds.
- Last 'Collect-fur Massive ribs' to take down the Tanned hide from the ribs. Examine: This hide is ready to be turned into a stuffed animal.
- Doing any of the steps out of order will get an error message: You must place logs on the fire pit first. You need to stretch a scrubbed fur on the rack before lighting the fire. You can't remove a skin while it's drying. You should remove the prepared skin from the rack before preparing another fire.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!