|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|This wine needs to ferment for a while before it can be drunk.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An unfermented wine is created when a player with a cooking level of 35 or more uses grapes with a jug of water. After 6 seconds, this item will automatically turn to either a jug of wine or a jug of bad wine, giving 200 cooking experience for the former situation and none at all for the latter.
It can ferment in your bank, but if you keep making more and depositing it in the bank, it will not ferment until you stop making Unfermented wine for 6 seconds. It should be noted that unfermented wine would not ferment if you drop it. It must stay in your inventory or your bank for the duration without a break to ferment.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||-||10 (6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Jug of water||1||19||19|
- ^ Ticks start counting after the last creation action and reset if another is created.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Jug of bad wine||N/A|
|Jug of wine||44|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously, it was possible to earn massive amounts of cooking XP in a single game tick, by stalling the fermentation of wine by constantly making more. This is no longer possible due to the increased speed of fermentation.
- This item used to be tradeable, but after an update, this item along with jug of bad wine, were made untradeable. This is because players used to use the unfermented wine in a trade scam by turning it into a note (to prevent it from fermenting) and selling it to a player who would confuse it for the half full wine jug, an expensive and still tradeable discontinued item.