Uncooked shark soup can be crafted at level 96 Cooking by using ingredients gathered in The Arc via the 'Mix' option on shiny tortle shell bowl.
Uncooked shark soup can be sold to Tang (food merchant) at the Tang Chufang shop in Waiko for 80 (basic), 88 (1st upgrade) or 96 chimes (2nd upgrade); they may be purchased back for 800 chimes each. After cooking it may be sold for 85 (basic value), 93 (1st upgrade) or 102 chimes (2nd upgrade). The upgrades can be bought at the Waiko Reward Shop.
Cooking the shark soup allows the player to eat the food, healing 2,350 life points; due to the time required to collect and process the ingredients, it is recommended not to use shark soups as food.
- Players should consider cooking on a portable range, or the grill in Waiko; doing so provides a 5% chance to produce an additional shark soup.
- Wearing a modified sous chef's toque provides a 5% chance to cook an additional soup, stacking with other effects.
- Since the ingredients required to make shark soups stack, large quantities of soups can be manufactured, cooked, and then sold to Tang at the Waiko market while using the grill to produce extra soups.
- Ancestral energy can transmute resources from The Arc into others; e.g., wobbegong oil transmutes into a shiny tortle shell bowl, allowing players some flexibility in gathering resources.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!