Uncooked arc gumbo can be made at level 94 Cooking by using ingredients found in The Arc. Uncooked arc gumbo can be sold to Tang Chufang for 60 chimes and bought from the shop for 600 chimes.
It may be cooked into arc gumbo for 130 Cooking experience. The cooked gumbo heals a maximum of 2,225 life points, but due to the time required to collect and process the ingredients it is not recommended to use them as food.
- It is recommended to use cooking gauntlets while cooking to limit the chance of burning the food.
- Players should consider cooking on a portable range, or the grill in Waiko; doing so provides a 5% chance to produce an additional Arc gumbo.
- Wearing a modified sous chef's toque provides a 5% chance to cook an additional stew, stacking with other effects.
- Since the ingredients required to make Arc gumbos stack, large quantities of stews can be manufactured, cooked, and then sold to Tang at the Waiko market while using the grill to produce extra stews (this is not recommended if the player is in possession of the brooch of the gods, as it only boosts portables).
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!