Ugthanki dung is camel faeces that can be collected in a bucket. Ugthanki dung is used to recharge the Camulet obtained in Enakhra's Lament.
If a player has finished at least half of My Arm's Big Adventure, it is possible to obtain Ugthanki dung by talking to certain camels (e.g. the one outside of the Al Kharid bank: Al the Camel) while having the Camulet equipped. Eventually, after talking for a while, Ugthanki dung will appear on the ground. Using a bucket on the dung will place the dung in the player's inventory. This method can't be used during The Feud. This method may take some time, it is recommended to use the red hot sauce instead.
Ugthanki dung can also be obtained by using a bottle of red hot sauce on the animal trough in Pollnivneach where Sami the Camel Man has camels behind his tent. A camel will eat from the trough and drop dung a moment later. A bucket is required to pick up the Ugthanki dung. Buckets are sold by the market seller northeast of the camels' pen and there is a spawn inside the building attached to the camel pen.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 October 2011 (Update):
- Ugthanki dung now fills multiple buckets automatically.
- patch 24 June 2010 (Update):
- You can now recharge your camulet by using it with camel dung or vice versa. Previously, this only worked one way round.
- If a player tries to pick up dung on the floor without a bucket, a message appears in the chatbox: You'll need a bucket to hold the dung.
- Prior to an unknown update, if a player tried to pick up dung on the floor without a bucket or spade, one of the following messages appeared in the chatbox:
- You're kidding me! I'm not picking that up.
- No way am I picking that up.
- Yuck! Im not touching that.
- For all the runes in RuneScape, I am not picking that up!
- I would rather wrestle a black dragon bare-handed.
- The examine text of a pile of dung on the floor is "Lovely… Fresh".