Ug Thankee Kindly
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ug Thankee Kindly|
|Make an ugthanki kebab from raw ingredients in Nardah.|
|Release date||21 January 2013 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
To make ugthanki kebab the player will need the following ingredients: an onion, a tomato, an empty bowl, raw ugthanki meat, a pot of flour, and a bucket of water. All of the ingredients can be bought on the Grand Exchange.
- Cook the ugthanki meat on the clay oven south of the bank or on a log fire
- Use a bucket of water on the pot of flour to make pitta dough
- Use the dough on clay oven
- Use the onion on a bowl to create chopped onion
- Use the tomato on the bowl
- Use the piece of cooked ugthanki meat on the bowl to make kebab mix
- Finally, use the kebab mix on the pitta bread to create the ugthanki kebab
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!