The TzHaar hero, or Tzhaar-Ket-Gor, is a character encountered in the Lava Flow Mine. Players must slow down the Lava monster so the TzHaar hero can catch it. If this happens, everyone inside the mine will have double the chance of receiving gems for the next ten minutes.
The TzHaar hero catches the lava monster.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- The Tzhaar hero now uses an updated model.
- The name is based off the April Fools BTS announcing a new minigame called TzHaar Hero, which is in itself a play on words of "Guitar Hero".
- It is possible for the TzHaar hero to catch the Lava monster without player aid. Players will still receive the bonus.
- Tzhaar-Ket-Gor was graphically updated on 2 November 2015, over three and a half years after the rest of the TzHaar.