The TzHaar-Ket-Om (also known as the Obsidian maul) is one of the few mauls in RuneScape, excluding the ones found whilst dungeoneering. Players can buy the TzHaar-Ket-Om at the weapons store in the TzHaar City for 75,000 Tokkul, and it can be obtained as a rare drop from TzHaar-Ket. This weapon cannot be made using the Smithing Skill. Players must have level 60 Strength to wield this weapon.
It is affected by the Berserker necklace, receiving a 5% damage increase when the necklace is worn.
The TzHaar-Ket-Om has stats equal to similar two-handed tier 60 weapons such as the Dragon 2h sword, Dragon halberd and Dragon spear and is cheaper than they are. This makes it an attractive choice for players who have neither the money nor quest requirements for the Dragon two-handed weapons.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 24 August 2015 (Update):
- The TzHaar-Ket-Om no longer appears distorted when used in combat.
- patch 22 September 2014 (Update):
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- The Tzhaar-ket-om is now classed as a crush weapon.
- patch 3 December 2009 (Update):
- Ensured that the TzHaar maul now animates the first attack correctly.
- patch 3 March 2009 (Update):
- The TzHaar maul animation and wield positions have been changed to be more like the original wield position and style.
- patch 10 February 2009 (Update):
- The obsidian maul no longer causes head injuries while running.