|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A pigment used for dying Zarosian clothing.|
|Exchange||3,893 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Tyrian purple, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of tyrian purple can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|Empty Throne Room south excavation site||Yes||4||
|Kharid-et - Barracks excavation site||No||2|
Sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Ancient gravel||25||1||278/5000[dr 1]||N/A|
|Kharid-et chapel debris||74||1||3/10||N/A|
|Material cache (Tyrian purple)||25||1||Always[dr 1]||N/A|
|War table debris||118||1||3/10||N/A|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|'Consensus ad Idem' painting||N/A|
|'Prima Legio' painting||N/A|
|'Solem in Umbra' painting||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tyrian purple (also known as Phoenician purple and imperial purple) is a purple pigment extracted from various kinds of sea snails. It is named after the ancient city of Tyre and was one of the most expensive and prized dyes in the Ancient Mediterranean.