|Release||3 December 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A handmade mask in the image of Tuska. This can be given to a Slayer master for some Slayer points.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
It is possible to get more than one of each part, and the pieces stack in the player's inventory. You may end up with several lower tusks and need a top, for instance.
However, the mask pieces drop only while on an airut task.
The mask pieces can be traded for other mask pieces with other players. After being put together for the first time, the player can wear the mask to gain 43,680 experience in Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Ranged, Magic or 10,920 experience in Slayer. Gaining any experience requires the player to be at least level 90 in the desired skill. The mask can then be kept as a wearable souvenir, or can be traded with any slayer master for 20 slayer reward points by using the mask on the slayer master. The experience bonus is given only one time; however, any masks built after that can still be traded to slayer masters for the 20 slayer reward points.
Constructing the Tuska mask is a requirement for the completionist cape.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Bipedal Mask ( 10) – Construct a Tuska mask (mask parts are dropped by airut during their Slayer task).
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 16 May 2016 (Update):
- Tuska mask pieces now only drop while on a Slayer task, but now stack in the inventory.
- patch 29 June 2015 (Update):
- Grammar issues previously displayed in the chat message when trying to create a Tuska mask without enough pieces to complete it have been fixed.
- ninja 13 January 2014 (Update):
- It is now clearer that you can exchange Tuska masks at Slayer masters for Slayer points.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- Dropping of Tuska mask parts has been stopped to prevent drop trading.
- Trading certed Tuska mask parts is no longer allowed.
- update 3 December 2013 (Update):
- Added to game.
- There are also six pieces of a Tuska mask to be collected. When assembled and worn for the first time, the mask will grant you a hog's helping of XP in a combat skill of your choice. You can then keep it as a cosmetic headpiece, or hand it in to a Slayer master for one Slayer point.
- Added to game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the pieces to the mask have a destroy option, the mask itself can be dropped.
- On the release day it was possible to trade the mask pieces between each player, without having to trade piece for piece.
- Completed masks don't stack in the bank.
- The slayer master will say, "Thanks, another mask to add to my collection." upon receiving the mask.