||1 June 2015 (Update)
||120 or 15 seconds (1 ticks)
|Invoke the wrath of Tuska on the target.
- Deal 10,000% of your Slayer level as damage to your active slayer target.
- 30%-110% ability damage if used on a non slayer target.
- 15s cooldown if used on a non slayer target.
|Infobox • Talk page
Tuska's Wrath is a basic Constitution ability that can be unlocked for 4,000 Reward Currency from the Anima Islands Distraction & Diversion, which became available following the fall of Tuska at the Tuska Comes world event. It requires level 50 Constitution to use. The ability deals damage equal to 10,000% of (or 100×) the player's Slayer level (including any stat changes) against their current Slayer assignment. It will use this calculation even if that number would be less than 110% weapon damage.
When used on a monster that is not currently assigned or on a monster that is unaffected, the ability will deal 30–110% ability damage and administer a 15 second cooldown. Every boss except The Magister is immune to the effects of Tuska's Wrath when on a Slayer task.
The damage cap of this ability is 15,000 life points. Against a Slayer target, the attack will always be treated as critical, severely weakening or killing the Slayer target when used against them.
The 120 second cooldown can be reset by switching worlds.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- Tuska's Wrath now works with the Elves in GWD2 whilst on task.
- Tuska's Wrath now works correctly with Lava Strykewyrms and Dragons when on task inside ED2.
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where Tuska's Wrath would go on cooldown even if a player had not selected a magic attack whilst using magic combat.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The Tuska's Wrath ability has been changed back from F2P to members.
- patch 8 January 2018 (Update):
- Tuska's Wrath is now marked as members' only in the Constitution skill guide.
- patch 5 June 2017 (Update):
- The damage cap on Tuska's Wrath has been increased from 12,000 to 15,000.
- patch 28 November 2016 (Update):
- The cost of Tuska's Wrath has been significantly reduced in cost to 4,000 Reward Currency.
- patch 15 June 2015 (Update):
- Tuska's Wrath now uses the shorter cooldown when used on untaggable NPCs like muspah and nihil on assignment.
- The appearance of the ability is based on the factions' god spears in Tuska Comes. The spear appearing in the animation is random, making it the first and only ability to have randomised animations.
- During the world event, this ability was available for 4,000 Reward Currency. This was raised after the event, but was later reduced back to its original value.