||1 June 2015 (Update)
||120 or 15 seconds (1 ticks)
|Deal 10000% of your Slayer level as damage to your active slayer target. If used on a non slayer target the ability will deal 110% weapon damage and will go on a 15 second cooldown.
|Infobox • Talk page
Tuska's Wrath is a basic Constitution ability that can be unlocked for 4,000 Reward Currency from the Anima Islands Distraction & Diversion, which became available following the fall of Tuska at the Tuska Comes world event. It requires level 50 Constitution to use. The ability deals damage equal to 10,000% of (or 100×) the player's Slayer level (including any stat changes) against their current Slayer assignment. It will use this calculation even if that number would be less than 110% weapon damage.
When used on a monster that is not currently assigned or on a monster that is unaffected, the ability will deal 30–110% ability damage and administer a 15 second cooldown. Every boss except The Magister and Legiones is immune to the effects of Tuska's Wrath when on a Slayer task.
The damage cap of this ability is 15,000 life points. Against a Slayer target, the attack will always be treated as critical, severely weakening or killing the Slayer target when used against them.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- Tuska's Wrath now works with the Elves in GWD2 whilst on task.
- Tuska's Wrath now works correctly with Lava Strykewyrms and Dragons when on task inside ED2.
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where Tuska's Wrath would go on cooldown even if a player had not selected a magic attack whilst using magic combat.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The Tuska's Wrath ability has been changed back from F2P to members.
- patch 8 January 2018 (Update):
- Tuska's Wrath is now marked as members' only in the Constitution skill guide.
- patch 5 June 2017 (Update):
- The damage cap on Tuska's Wrath has been increased from 12,000 to 15,000.
- patch 28 November 2016 (Update):
- The cost of Tuska's Wrath has been significantly reduced in cost to 4,000 Reward Currency.
- patch 15 June 2015 (Update):
- Tuska's Wrath now uses the shorter cooldown when used on untaggable NPCs like muspah and nihil on assignment.
- The appearance of the ability is based on the factions' god spears in Tuska Comes. The spear appearing in the animation is random, making it the first ability with a varying animation.
- During the world event, this ability was available for 4,000 Reward Currency. This was raised after the event, but was later reduced back to its original value.