|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|No. of small obelisks||0|
|Teleportation||Tuai Leit teleport, gnome glider|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Tuai Leit (pronounced "Twilight") is an island in The Arc region of the Wushanko Isles, known for its bamboo. If a westerner has met a seasinger, soothsayer, or siren, it was likely here; it is a minor centre of study and research for those not enamoured of the civilised east.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Players can travel to Tuai Leit by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals.
- Tuai Leit teleport - Players may break this teletab to teleport to the academy of learning on Tuai Leit. It can be purchased at Boni's Waiko Reward Shop for 5 chimes.
- If Azalea Oakheart has been rescued from a castaway island, she will pilot a gnome glider between Tuai Leit and Tree Gnome Stronghold.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
Berry planter[edit | edit source]
There is a berry planter on the island, in the square with the bank in it. There is enough space for two berry seeds to be planted side by side in it, which can result in cross pollination, giving a new type of berry seed, which can then be planted in the planter itself (exact chance is unknown, may even be an absolute chance). It also gives a decent amount of berries and seeds of the original type planted there.
Farming area[edit | edit source]
The farming area is the first section of the gnome colony players will enter, and is home to ten rumberry bushes that players can harvest for rumberries and rumberry seeds. Players harvesting berries may occasionally spot a Pumpkin Limpkin flying in to wander and forage.
Bamboo[edit | edit source]
There are two sources of bamboo players can chop directly west of the Farming area.
Bakami Respawn[edit | edit source]
There are two bakami respawns on the island for hunters. One near the gnome settlement, can stray along the beach and up the trail towards the school. The other is often in the school or along the supply area.
Shops[edit | edit source]
Big Bada Bamboo[edit | edit source]
Spirited Away[edit | edit source]
Ani's Seed Store by the Sea Shore[edit | edit source]
Terri's Merry Berry Bar[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Sensei Seaworth
- Sensei Hakase
- Alder (bamboo merchant)
- Gnome colonist
- Ani (farming merchant)
- Terri (fruit merchant)
- Tuai Leit moai
- Azalea Oakheart (after being rescued)
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Player-owned port voyages[edit | edit source]
- In A New Home the player sends a ship to help a small group of gnomes establish a colony in the forests of Tuai Leit.
- In Explore the Seas the player sends a ship to explore the waters near Tuai Leit in search of resources. The crew must beware of sharks.
- In A Daring Raid the player sends a ship to trade with a group of gnomes, who've just arrived on Tuai Leit, for a small quantity of bamboo.
- In To the Rescue the player sends a ship to intercede in a fight between Port Sarim merchants and a merchant from Ardougne, just off the coast of the island.
- In A Feat of Seamanship the player sends a ship to sail the rocky outcrops near Tuai Leit. A feat few have ever accomplished.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when they learn the Whaler and the Biologist have tracked down a big surplus of bamboo in the waters surrounding Tuai Leit. Their knowledge of sea creatures is essential to retrieve these resources.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when they learn the Convict has planned a bamboo heist on Tuai Leit. He’s tricked the Tengu into providing a distraction.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 March 2017 (Update):
- A healing area and fire prevention has been added to the bank chest at the Tuai Leit academy.
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Players are no longer able to walk into a cart on Tuai Leit.
- A gnome hut at the Tuai Leit colony no has a lamp examine.
- A typo in the Tuai Leit's Own miniquest has been fixed.
- patch 24 October 2016 (Update):
- Players can now access the gnome glider network from the Tuai Leit gnome colony after rescuing Azalea Oakheart.
- Players no longer sink into the stairs on Tuai Leit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is a reference to Twilight Sparkle, the main character from the animated show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It being a facility of study and research adds to this allusion. Additionally, when speaking to the island moai, she says you can call her "Sparkle".