Quick guide for Troll Romance
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Ug at the Troll Stronghold.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Hitch[edit | edit source]
Survival Techniques[edit | edit source]
Sledding[edit | edit source]
- Reach the north-west exit of Trollheim, leading to a snowy area.
- Head north-west and enter the cave.
- Head north-west and exit the cave through the crevasse.
- Head south, equip your sled and slide through the slope.
- After the end of the first part of the ride, pick the Trollweiss flowers west of your location.
- Go back and talk to Ug.
The Things We Do For Love...[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Arrg and tell him you're here to kill him. The fight will start immediately after that. Arrg also attacks immediately after the teleport, so be prepared.
- Kill Arrg.
- Return to Ug and talk to him.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 8,000 experience
- 4,000 experience
- A handful of uncut gems from Ug (1 uncut diamond, 2 uncut rubies and 4 uncut emeralds)
- A sled
- Unlocks sledding route from Trollweiss
- A new colour of wieldable flowers
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
- Romancing the Crone (Unlocked at the top of Trollweiss mountain)
- Hell's Bells (Unlocked when the player is about to start sledding)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Troll Romance is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes