Completionist cape (t)
|Completionist cape (t)|
|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy this back for 5,000,000 coins at Varrock Museum if you destroy it.|
|Backpack||Wear, Customise, Features, Destroy|
|Equipped||Max Guild, Kandarin Monastery, Summoning restore, Customise, Perks|
|We'd pat you on the back, but this cape would get in the way.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The completionist cape (t) is a cape that is awarded to players who have "completed the game" by finishing all major content available, to whatever extent is possible. When bought it comes with a corresponding hood. It can be bought in Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard on the top floor by members who have unlocked the normal completionist cape and completed a number of additional requirements listed below.
The cape's stats are identical to those of the regular completionist cape and the max cape. These capes are some of strongest All-class capes in the game, with only the igneous Kal-Zuk being stronger. However, in terms of individual stat bonuses, the igneous Kal capes and TokHaar-Kal capes offer superior style bonuses, though they have a lower prayer bonus and lack the life point bonus the max cape and completionist cape provide.
As new content (quests, tasks, accomplishments, etc.) is introduced, much of it is added to the requirements for the regular or trimmed version of the cape, which makes it difficult to wear for a long period of time. If a player is wearing the cape when new content is added to the requirements, it will be unequipped and placed in their inventory. If their inventory is full it will be placed in their bank.
The trimmed version of the cape unlocks the [Name] the Completionist title. This title can be used without wearing the cape once unlocked, and will re-lock when the cape is unable to be worn, when the requirements are increased. As long as a player has the right to wear the cape, they may purchase additional capes from the museum guard. Purchasing the cape unlocks a cosmetic override of it in the wardrobe interface, it can then be recoloured from there.
The cape dates back to the Second Age, when it was enchanted by the mage Dahmaroc.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Click for details|
|Armour||44.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||100||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The colours of a completionist cape can be customised by using the option in the right-click menu of the cape. In the Skillcape Customiser interface, players have the right-click option on the either of the four colour palettes to get or set a certain colour via the HSL colour algorithm (hue, saturation, and luminosity).
This cape leaves a particle trail behind the owner. These particles change from white to gold when upgraded to the trimmed version. The particles' colour is not customisable beyond this.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The completionist cape has several abilities, all of which are shared with other items and methods of access.
- It can teleport to the Max Guild, functionality available on the max cape and via the Max guild teleport spell.
- It has three perk slots that can be filled with Capes of Accomplishment by using them on it, as well as the functionality to view and remove existing perks.
- It can teleport to the Clock Tower Monastery, functionality available on the Ardougne cloak and the Kandarin monastery teleport.
- It can fully restore Summoning points once a day, functionality available on the Ardougne cloak 4 and on the right-click of the Summoning orb on the action bar (legacy minimap).
The update of 24 June 2019 removed many of the benefits of equipping the completionist cape, making them available at all times instead.
Skillcape perks[edit | edit source]
The max cape, completionist cape, trimmed completionist cape, and their master variants can hold up to three skillcapes. Since each skillcape has a perk, this gives access to up to three perks at a time, by using the respective capes on the max or completionist capes. Both regular and master skillcapes can be added, and a regular cape will not automatically upgrade to add the perk of a master cape (it needs to be replaced instead). The same perk cannot be added more than once. Adding a master cape after a regular cape of the same skill will upgrade the regular cape instead of using up a new slot.
The selected perks are applied on any cape the player is wearing, including cape-slot items that are not actually capes. The exceptions are the Red cape and blue Soul wars capes while inside Soul Wars and capes that have their own perks (skillcapes, master skillcapes, and expert skillcapes), as their own respective perks take priority. If a player becomes ineligible to wear the max or completionist capes due to a new skill being released, the perks will stop applying until the cape can be worn again.
Since the perks are shared across all capes, the player cannot add different perks to the max and completionist capes, and if the player owns more than one of each they will all have the same set of perks. However, an expert skillcape (which can hold up to two skillcapes from their respective group of skills) may have different perks, which are only accessible when wearing that specific cape.
The cape used to grant the perk cannot be retrieved, which means that switching perks effectively costs 99,000 coins for a regular skillcape, and 120,000 coins for a master skillcape. For a list of perks see this listing.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Members can buy the cape and hood on the top floor of the Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard. Attempting to touch the cape without meeting all requirements will turn the player into a random animal (including monkeys, squirrels, and chickens) and knock them away from the cape. The player will also be given a list of remaining achievements. The quickest way to check these is to open the Hero interface: the Achievements tab contains a list of both untrimmed and trimmed cape requirements both of which can also be filtered to only show outstanding achievements. Another way is to use the right-click option on the throne in the Max Guild.
Wearing the completionist hood and using the untrimmed completionist cape's "features" menu while in your inventory will show an option to remotely check the trimmed completionist achievements you still need to complete in your chatbox in-game.
There are 82 achievements in this group.
|A Song of Ice and Ire II||Yes||Defeat the Arch-Glacor at 100% enrage. (X/100)||Combat||Arch-Glacor||N/A||5|
|Advanced Sweeping||Yes||Fully enchant your broomstick after the 'Swept Away' quest.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Agile from Head to Toe||Yes||Unlock the agile top and leg rewards from advanced Agility courses.||Skills||Agility||N/A||20|
|All Rise||Yes||Complete all Court Cases and claim a gavel and the 'the Detective' title from the courthouse clerk.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||N/A||50|
|All Your Energies||Yes||Unlock the energy-gathering scrimshaw scroll from Waiko ports reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||10|
|Around the World in Six Ways||Yes||Unlock all hot-air balloon travel routes.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Banking History||Yes||Find all hidden treasure from the 'Making History' quest. (X/11)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Barbarian Scavenger||Yes||Find all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.||Lore||Books||N/A||30|
|Bone to Pick With You||Yes||Unlock the bonecrusher upgrade from Waiko reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||10|
|Champions. What Champions?||Yes||Defeat all champions in the Champions' Challenge.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||N/A||75|
|Chompy Massacre||Yes||Kill chompy birds. (X/4,000)||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||50|
|Collectors Assemble||Yes||Complete all collections for archaeological collectors.||Skills||Archaeology||Collections||0|
|Complete Trekky||Yes||Fully level up all Temple Trekking companions.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||40|
|Completionist Cape||Yes||Complete all these to be able to obtain the completionist cape.||Completionist||N/A||N/A||0|
|Count All Light Fingers||Yes||Fully upgrade the Thieves' Guild.||Skills||Thieving||N/A||20|
|Death Effect||Yes||Unlock all permanent effects from Death's Store.||Combat||N/A||N/A||75|
|Don't Crush My Memories||Yes||Unlock the memory-crushing scrimshaw scroll from the Waiko ports reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||10|
|Dream Team||Yes||Start a research contract with a full team of consultants.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||50|
|E-I-E-DI-NO||Yes||Complete the Ranch Out of Time breeding log.||Skills||Farming||Anachronia (Farming)||0|
|E-I-E-I-O||Yes||Complete the breeding log.||Skills||Farming||Manor Farm||0|
|EEEEAGLE!||Yes||Fully unlock all eagle transport routes.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Eastern Adventurer||Yes||Complete storylines in your Player Owned Port.||Activities||Player-Owned Port||N/A||0|
|Eastern Explorer||Yes||Explore the Eastern Lands as far as the Shield from your port. Distance travelled: (X/4,100,000)||Activities||Player-Owned Port||N/A||40|
|Ferocious Upgrade||Yes||Unlock the upgrade to the ferocious ring so it can be used in Morvran's arena.||Skills||Slayer||N/A||20|
|Finish Him!||Yes||Personally defeat Vorago with the Maul of Omens.||Combat||Vorago||N/A||50|
|God of the Grind||Yes||Fully repair the statue of Het.||Exploration||Het's Oasis||N/A||25|
|Hard as Daemons||Yes||Earn the right to wear the title 'of Daemonheim'.||Skills||Dungeoneering||N/A||25|
|Ice Ice Chimpy||Yes||Complete 25 chimp ice deliveries.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Impressing Char||Yes||Create Char's most treasured symbol in her training cave.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Ivan is Flailing||Yes||Unlock the full power of the ivandis flail by burning vyre corpses in the Columbarium. (X/500)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Jack of the Circus||Yes||Obtain all circus clothing from Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||N/A||25|
|Jurassic Perk||Yes||Discover all the totem pieces on Anachronia.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||30|
|Kal'gerion Commander||Yes||Unlock the Kal'gerion battle commendation titles.||Skills||Dungeoneering||N/A||35|
|Maria, You Gotta See Her||No||Complete all three additional challenges from Maria in the Broken Home quest.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Master Angler||Yes||Purchase the champion's tackle box from the Fish Flingers fisherman.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||N/A||30|
|Master Builder||Yes||Fully upgrade the base camp on Anachronia.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||30|
|Master Otto||Yes||Complete all barbarian training with Otto, at his grotto west of Baxtorian Falls.||Activities||Barbarian Training||N/A||25|
|Master of Assault||Yes||Achieve maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||40|
|Mastery - Everlight||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Saradominist||0|
|Mastery - Infernal Source||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Zamorakian||0|
|Mastery - Kharid-et||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||0|
|Mastery - Orthen||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Dragonkin||0|
|Mastery - Senntisten||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||0|
|Mastery - Stormguard Citadel||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Armadylean||0|
|Mastery - Warforge||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Bandosian||0|
|Mazcab Teleport||Yes||Unlock the Mazcab Teleport spell.||Skills||Magic||N/A||15|
|Memorialised More Than Once||Yes||Prestige the Memorial to Guthix three times. (X/3)||Skills||Divination||N/A||50|
|Milk of Chocolate, Snape of Grass||Yes||Sober up Skippy.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||5|
|Mitts and Waders - Death Lotus||Yes||Unlock the death lotus gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||15|
|Mitts and Waders - Seasinger||Yes||Unlock the seasinger gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||15|
|Mitts and Waders - Tetsu||Yes||Unlock the tetsu gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||15|
|Mysteries - Guild||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||0|
|Nomad's Mirage||Yes||Defeat the memory of Nomad and loot one of his bounty chests.||Activities||Memory of Nomad||N/A||20|
|On a Rune High||Yes||Unlock the highest rune shop from Ali Morrisane, by completing the 'Rogue Trader' miniquest.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||10|
|Penance to the King||Yes||Kill the penance king in Barbarian Assault.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||20|
|Penguin Adoption Agency||Yes||Adopt Sheldon the penguin by tracking penguin spies around the world.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||Penguin Hide & Seek||30|
|Perky Like a Prawn||Yes||Gain all possible Prawn Perk Points for your Aquarium.||Skills||Construction||N/A||25|
|Quiet But Deadly Lore||Yes||Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain all four dragonkin journals.||Lore||Books||N/A||30|
|Rank: Master Finix||Yes||Obtain rank 1 esteem from Wizard Finix.||Skills||Runecrafting||N/A||30|
|Remotely Possible||Yes||Build the Remote Totem Charging Point in the base camp on Anachronia.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||5|
|Reputation - Class Crown||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the imperial faction in Menaphos.||Exploration||Menaphos||N/A||40|
|Reputation - Lock, Stock and Barrel||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the merchant faction in Menaphos.||Exploration||Menaphos||N/A||40|
|Reputation - Seagullible||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the ports faction in Menaphos.||Exploration||Menaphos||N/A||40|
|Reputation - To the Bone||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the worker faction in Menaphos.||Exploration||Menaphos||N/A||40|
|Research - Guild||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||0|
|Salty||Yes||Fully explore what the Arc has to offer, and earn the right to claim the 'Salty' title.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||30|
|Sandy||Yes||Complete various achievements within Menaphos... and then some more to earn the right to claim the 'Sandy' title.||Exploration||Menaphos||N/A||0|
|Scabigail||Yes||Complete the Scabaras research and present it to lead archaeologist Abigail.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Scribbling in the Depths||No||Obtain the hidden rewards after the 'Song from the Depths' quest.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Scrolling with Power||Yes||Unlock the Dungeoneering scroll traits.||Skills||Dungeoneering||N/A||20|
|Shadows Below||Yes||Survive the shadow beneath the barrows.||Combat||Barrows: Rise of the Six||N/A||50|
|Special Slayer Delivery||Yes||Unlock the ability to craft the listed Slayer items.||Skills||Slayer||N/A||30|
|Stone's Throw Away||Yes||Complete the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.||Skills||Construction||N/A||50|
|Telos If You're Angry II||Yes||Defeat Telos at 100% enrage. (X/100)||Combat||Telos||N/A||5|
|The Prodigal Spender||Yes||Purchase all permanent unlocks from Ezreal's shop at the Archaeology Guild.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||30|
|To Be a Master||Yes||Fully complete the slayer codex.||Skills||Slayer||N/A||0|
|Walk on the Wildy Side III||Yes||Weaken the forces involved in the civil war in the Wilderness by completing 100 Wilderness events. (X/100)||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||Wilderness Flash Events||5|
|War. What Is It Good For?||Yes||Buy all unlocks and upgrades from War's store.||Combat||PvM Hub: War's Retreat||N/A||0|
|White Knight Rises||Yes||Achieve the Master White Knight rank.||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||20|
|Who Will Be Her Lover?||Yes||Complete the replica statue of Rhiannon in the Max Guild garden.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||75|
|Work on Your Artisan II||No||Unlock all rewards from the Artisans' Workshop (including outfits and excluding auras).||Skills||Smithing||N/A||0|
|You're Not My Real Mah||Yes||Gather elder chronicle fragments in the Elder Halls of Freneskae.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
Emote[edit | edit source]
Players who have managed to achieve this cape can perform an emote in which they transform into a dragon, fly up and hover in the air while burning a classic "RS" sign into the ground before landing and transforming back into a player. The RS symbol disappears when the emote is over.
If this emote is performed with an untrimmed cape, the dragon is silver instead of gold. This affects the wing membranes and the dragon's neck and head. The movements of the emote remain the same.
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 13 September 2021 (Update):
- The Conquest Adore achievement is no longer required for the Trimmed Completionist Cape.
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- You can no longer repeatedly trigger trimmed completionist cape broadcasts when re-obtaining the cape.
- Fixed an issue where the user wasn't able to equip the trimmed completionist capes even if some of the quests were under the grace period.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- patch 1 July 2019 (Update):.
- There was a small case where players who had not purchased the Max cape but were Comped/Trimmed were not able to benefit from the Max Cape perks passive benefit. A check has now been added to the Comp and Trim capes to fix this issue.
- We've re-added the missing 100 life bonus if you've unlocked the Max and/or Completionist Cape.
- update 24 June 2019 (Update):
- Removed the How Many Games? requirement, added Arc - Salty, Meta-phos, E-I-E-I-O, and Work on Your Artisan II as requirements with a one-month grace period.
- Additionally, all of the changes that the completionist cape received:
- Removed the Reaper Crew requirement, added Bean There, Done That as a requirement.
- Reduced the equipment bonuses of the cape (to be equal to the max cape) so that it is no longer best-in-slot. The removed bonuses were added to the Reaper Crew achievement, which applies to every cape when unlocked.
- Removed most of benefits of the cape that it inherits from other capes, moving them to either be permanently enabled or activatable bonuses, including:
- Max guild teleport (a free spell unlocked with the max cape, though it is still an option on the cape)
- Effects/teleports of Ardougne cloak, Ava's alerter, Bonesack(e), Jerrod's cape, Spirit cape
- Any cape can now benefit from the three perk slots granted by using a skillcape on the max or completionist cape (except for other skillcapes (and expert and master skillcapes))
- Removed the fire/kiln cape effect when fighting Ice strykewyrms to make that a cape-exclusive bonus
- Upon purchasing the completionist cape, a cosmetic override version is automatically unlocked, including the normal and hooded cape, as well as the hood.
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The Scroll of Quick Teleportation reward from Dungeoneering has been added to the Scrolling with Power achievement on the trimmed completionist cape.
- The Mazcab Teleport spell has been added to the trimmed completionist cape.
- patch 16 October 2017 (Update):
- The click radius on a player when using the Completionist & Trimmed Completionist emotes has been reduced to the same size as the normal players' click box area.
- coldfix 18 April 2017 (Update):
- Players can now reliably equip their completionist, trimmed completionist, and master quest capes if they have earned it.
- hotfix 23 January 2017 (Update):
- The new Death's Store rewards are now a requirement for the trimmed completionist cape.
- ninja 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Reshuffled the completionist cape's worn options, placing Max Guild at the top.
- ninja 9 November 2015 (Update):
- Players who are eligible to wear the trimmed completionist cape can now activate a blazing-gold version of 'the Completionist' title. As such, the non-trimmed variant of 'the Completionist' title has been changed to silver-white.
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- The hooded/unhooded Max, Completionist and Trimmed Completionist capes have been reverted.
- patch 15 June 2015 (Update):
- Unlocking agile legs is once again a requirement for equipping a trimmed Completionist cape.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to wear the trimmed completionist cape without having completed the final court case.
- ninja 26 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now check their completionist cape and trimmed completionist cape requirements under the 'Heroes' tab, along with a toggle to hide completed requirements.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Players can now attach the respective hood to their Max, Completionist and Trimmed completionist capes.
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- An issue with players having a Completionist cape (t) and Completionist cape being keepsaked at the same time has been fixed.
- hotfix 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Trimmed Completionist capes will now be kept inside a gravestone to match the untrimmed variant.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Players can now complete the profound decorative armour trimmed Completionist Cape requirement if their helmet is overridden.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Players can now reclaim the trimmed completionist cape whilst you have a completionist cape in a Dragon Keepsake Key.
- patch 3 July 2013 (Update):
- Viewing the requirements for trimmed completionist cape with a normal completionist cape in your keepsake will no longer display the requirements twice.
- patch 16 April 2013 (Update):
- Players can now tick off the profound armour requirement for the trimmed completionist cape using profound armour stored in their dragon keepsake box.
- patch 16 May 2011 (Update):
- This cape will now remain available even if a player has removed the statue of Dahmaroc from their POH.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The completionist cape was first mentioned in the Capes of Distinction Developers' Blog; it was referred to as the "uber cape" at that point.
- Prior to update on 24 June 2019, the completionist cape beat every other cape in all fields of equipment bonuses except for weight, which was higher than several other capes. Since the update the completionist cape has stats identical to the max cape.
- After obtaining the trimmed cape, a player's log is updated with:
Upgraded my completionist cape.
After incredible effort, I unlocked the final enchantment of Dahmaroc for my completionist cape.
- Earning or trimming the completionist cape for the first time broadcasts a message globally.
- The requirements of the trimmed completionist cape were influenced by player suggestions gathered by Mod Chris L on the RuneScape Forums.
- The Castle Wars requirement used to be to play 5,000 games of Castle Wars, but this was changed to obtaining the full set of Profound decorative equipment on 9 April 2013 after player feedback that 5,000 games took too long to complete. This requirement was removed altogether on 24 June 2019.
- With the Player-Owned Ports update on 7 January 2014, the cape's life points stats and armour rating were upgraded to match those of the superior reefwalker's cape.
- The Completionist cape (t) used to change back to its original colours upon entering the wilderness or other PvP-enabled areas due to cosmetic overrides not being permitted in such locations. The max cape would do so as well. This has since been fixed.
- The update on 24 August 2015 made it possible for Ironman and Hardcore Ironman accounts to receive the Completionist cape (t).
- The shape of the trimmed cape is slightly different to that of the regular Completionist cape.
- Members' items
- Items that cannot be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Items that cannot be alchemised
- Tier 85 equipment
- Back slot items
- Hybrid armour
- Items with a prayer bonus
- Capes of Distinction
- Teleportation items
- Bonus damage against specific monsters equipment
- Items that can be stored in the player-owned house
- Adventurer's Log items