Completionist cape (t)
|Completionist cape (t)|
|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy this back for 5,000,000 coins at Varrock Museum if you destroy it.|
|Backpack||Wear, Customise, Features, Destroy|
|Equipped||Max Guild, Kandarin Monastery, Summoning restore, Customise, Perks|
|We'd pat you on the back, but this cape would get in the way.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The completionist cape (t) is a cape that is awarded to players who have "completed the game" by finishing all major content available, to whatever extent is possible. When bought it comes with a corresponding hood. It can be bought in Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard on the top floor by members who have unlocked the normal completionist cape and completed a number of additional requirements listed below.
The cape's stats are identical to those of max cape - this generally makes the max cape a preferable option in dangerous combat where hybrid bonuses matter, as the max cape is cheaper to reclaim. The Igneous Kal-Ket, Igneous Kal-Xil, Igneous Kal-Mej, and Igneous Kal-Zuk are the best capes if the multiple styles of the max and completionist capes are not needed.
As new content (quests, tasks, accomplishments, etc.) is introduced, much of it is added to the requirements for the regular or trimmed version of the cape, which makes it difficult to wear for a long period of time. If a player is wearing the cape when new content is added to the requirements, it will be unequipped and placed in their inventory. If their inventory is full it will be placed in their bank.
The trimmed version of the cape unlocks [Name] the Completionist title. This title can be used without wearing the cape once unlocked, and will re-lock when the cape is unable to be worn, when the requirements are increased. As long as a player has the right to wear the cape, they may purchase additional capes from the museum guard. Purchasing the cape unlocks a cosmetic override of it in the wardrobe interface, it can then be recoloured from there.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Click for details|
|Armour||44.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||100||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The colours of a completionist cape can be customised by using the option in the right-click menu of the cape. In the Skillcape Customiser interface, players have the right-click option on the either of the four colour palettes to get or set a certain colour via the HSL colour algorithm (hue, saturation, and luminosity).
This cape leaves a particle trail behind the owner. These particles change from white to gold when upgraded to the trimmed version. The particles' colour is not customisable beyond this.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The completionist cape has several abilities, all of which are shared with other items and methods of access.
- It can teleport to the Max Guild, functionality available on the max cape and via the Max guild teleport spell.
- It has three perk slots that can be filled with Capes of Accomplishment by using them on it, as well as the functionality to view and remove existing perks.
- It can teleport to the Clock Tower Monastery, functionality available on the Ardougne cloak and the Kandarin monastery teleport.
- It can fully restore Summoning points once a day, functionality available on the Ardougne cloak 4 and on the right-click of the Summoning orb on the action bar (legacy minimap).
Skillcape perks[edit | edit source]
The max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape can hold up to three Capes of Accomplishment. Since each skillcape has a perk, this gives access to up to three capes' worth of perks at a time, by using the respective capes on the max or completionist capes. Both regular and master skillcapes can be added, and a regular cape will not automatically upgrade to add the perk of a master cape (it needs to be replaced instead). Adding a master cape when you already have the regular cape added will upgrade the regular cape instead of using up a new slot. The same perk cannot be added more than once.
The selected perks are applied on any cape the player is wearing, including cape-slot items that are not actually capes. The exceptions are capes that have their own perks (skillcapes, master skillcapes, and expert skillcapes), as their own respective perks take priority. If you become ineligible to wear the max or completionist capes, due to a new skill being released, the perks will stop applying until you can wear it again.
Since the perks are shared across all capes, the player cannot add different perks to the max and completionist capes, and if the player owns more than one of each they will all have the same set of perks. However, an Expert cape of Accomplishment (which can hold up to two skillcapes from their respective group of skills) may have different perks, which are only accessible when wearing that specific cape.
The cape used to grant the perk cannot be retrieved, which means that switching perks effectively costs 99,000 for a regular skillcape, and 120,000 for a master skillcape. For a list of perks see this listing.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Members can buy the cape and hood on the top floor of the Varrock Museum for 5,000,000 coins from the museum guard. If anyone who hasn't met all achievements tries to touch it, they will be turned into a random animal (including monkeys, squirrels, and chickens) and knocked away from the cape. They will also be given a list of remaining achievements. The quickest way is to open the Hero interface: the Achievements tab contains a list of both untrimmed and trimmed cape requirements both of which can also be filtered to only show outstanding achievements. Another way is to use the right-click option on the throne in the Max Guild which requires the player to be maxed.
Wearing the completionist hood and using the untrimmed completionist cape's "features" menu while in your inventory will show an option to remotely check the trimmed completionist achievements you still need to complete in your chatbox in-game.
There are 86 achievements in this subcategory (showing 86).
|Telos If You're Angry II||Yes||Defeat Telos at 100% enrage. (X/100)||5|
|Finish Him!||Yes||Personally defeat Vorago with the Maul of Omens.||50|
|To Be a Master||Yes||Fully complete the slayer codex.||0|
|Maria, You Gotta See Her||No||Complete all three additional challenges from Maria in the Broken Home quest.||25|
|Agile from Head to Toe||Yes||Unlock the agile top and leg rewards from advanced Agility courses.||20|
|Barbarian Scavenger||Yes||Find all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.||30|
|Champions. What Champions?||Yes||Defeat all champions in the Champions'[sic] Challenge.||75|
|Reputation - Class Crown||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the imperial faction in Menaphos.||40|
|Death Effect||Yes||Unlock all permanent effects from Death's Store.||75|
|EEEEAGLE!||Yes||Fully unlock all eagle transport routes.||15|
|Ferocious Upgrade||Yes||Unlock the upgrade to the ferocious ring so it can be used in Morvran's arena.||20|
|Hard as Daemons||Yes||Earn the right to wear the title 'of Daemonheim'.||25|
|Jack of the Circus||Yes||Obtain all circus clothing from Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza.||25|
|Kal'gerion Commander||Yes||Unlock the Kal'gerion battle commendation titles.||35|
|Reputation - Lock, Stock and Barrel||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the merchant faction in Menaphos.||40|
|Master Angler||Yes||Purchase the champion's tackle box from the Fish Flingers fisherman.||30|
|Master Otto||Yes||Complete all barbarian training with Otto, at his grotto west of Baxtorian Falls.||25|
|Nomad's Mirage||Yes||Defeat the memory of Nomad and loot one of his bounty chests.||20|
|On a Rune High||Yes||Unlock the highest rune shop from Ali Morrisane, by completing the 'Rogue Trader' miniquest.||10|
|Penance to the King||Yes||Kill the penance king in Barbarian Assault.||20|
|Perky Like a Prawn||Yes||Gain all possible Prawn Perk Points for your Aquarium.||25|
|Rank: Master Finix||Yes||Obtain rank 1 esteem from Wizard Finix.||30|
|Scrolling with Power||Yes||Unlock the Dungeoneering scroll traits.||20|
|Shadows Below||Yes||Survive the shadow beneath the barrows.||50|
|Special Slayer Delivery||Yes||Unlock the ability to craft the listed Slayer items.||30|
|Reputation - To the Bone||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the worker faction in Menaphos.||40|
|Who Will Be Her Lover?||Yes||Complete the replica statue of Rhiannon in the Max Guild garden.||75|
|Mazcab Teleport||Yes||Unlock the Mazcab Teleport spell.||15|
|Chompy Massacre||Yes||Kill chompy birds. (X/4,000)||50|
|Around the World in Six Ways||Yes||Unlock all hot-air balloon travel routes.||15|
|Milk of Chocolate, Snape of Grass||Yes||Sober up Skippy.||5|
|Memorialised More Than Once||Yes||Prestige the Memorial to Guthix three times. (X/3)||50|
|Stone's Throw Away||Yes||Complete the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.||50|
|Complete Trekky||Yes||Fully level up all Temple Trekking companions.||40|
|Count All Light Fingers||Yes||Fully upgrade the Thieves' Guild.||20|
|Sheep Shearer (miniquest)||No||Complete this Novice miniquest.||5|
|Witch's Potion (miniquest)||No||Complete this Novice miniquest.||5|
|Scabigail||Yes||Complete the Scabaras research.||10|
|You're Not My Real Mah||Yes||Gather elder chronicle fragments in the Elder Halls of Freneskae.||25|
|Quiet But Deadly Lore||Yes||Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain all four dragonkin journals.||30|
|Impressing Char||Yes||Create Char's most treasured symbol in her training cave.||10|
|Scribbling in the Depths||No||Obtain the hidden rewards after the 'Song from the Depths' quest.||10|
|Tales of Nomad (miniquest)||Yes||Complete this Master miniquest.||15|
|Banking History||Yes||Find all hidden treasure from the 'Making History' quest. (X/11)||25|
|Advanced Sweeping||Yes||Fully enchant your broomstick after the 'Swept Away' quest.||15|
|Ivan is Flailing||Yes||Unlock the full power of the ivandis flail by burning vyre corpses in the Columbarium. (X/500)||10|
|Ice Ice Chimpy||Yes||Complete 25 chimp ice deliveries.||25|
|White Knight Rises||Yes||Achieve the Master White Knight rank.||20|
|Tales of the God Wars (miniquest)||Yes||Complete this Experienced miniquest.||20|
|All Rise||Yes||Complete all Court Cases.||50|
|Eastern Adventurer||Yes||Complete storylines in your Player Owned Port.||0|
|Eastern Explorer||Yes||Explore the Eastern Lands as far as the Shield from your port. Distance travelled: (X/4,100,000)||40|
|Master of Assault||Yes||Achieve maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role.||40|
|Reputation - Seagullible||Yes||Earn tier 10 reputation with the ports faction in Menaphos.||40|
|Desert Slayer Dungeon (miniquest)||Yes||Complete this Intermediate miniquest.||20|
|Salty||Yes||Fully explore what the Arc has to offer, and earn the right to claim the 'Salty' title.||30|
|Sandy||Yes||Complete various achievements within Menaphos... and then some more to earn the right to claim the 'Sandy' title.||0|
|Work on Your Artisan II||No||Unlock all rewards from the Artisans' Workshop (including outfits and excluding auras).||0|
|E-I-E-I-O||Yes||Complete the breeding log.||0|
|Master Builder||Yes||Fully upgrade the base camp on Anachronia.||30|
|Jurassic Perk||Yes||Discover all the totem pieces on Anachronia.||30|
|E-I-E-DI-NO||Yes||Complete the Ranch Out of Time breeding log.||0|
|War. What Is It Good For?||Yes||Buy all unlocks and upgrades from War's store.||0|
|Collectors Assemble||Yes||Complete all collections for archaeological collectors.||0|
|Mysteries - Guild||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|Research - Guild||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||0|
|Dream Team||Yes||Start a research contract with a full team of consultants.||50|
|The Prodigal Spender||Yes||Purchase all permanent unlocks from Ezreal's shop at the Archaeology Guild.||30|
|Mastery - Kharid-et||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|Mastery - Everlight||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|Mastery - Infernal Source||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|Mastery - Stormguard Citadel||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|Mastery - Warforge||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|Remotely Possible||Yes||Build the Remote Totem Charging Point in the base camp on Anachronia.||5|
|Penguin Adoption Agency||Yes||Adopt Sheldon the penguin by tracking penguin spies around the world.||30|
|Mastery - Orthen||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|All Your Energies||Yes||Unlock the energy-gathering scrimshaw scroll from Waiko ports reward shop.||10|
|Bone to Pick With You||Yes||Unlock the bonecrusher upgrade from Waiko reward shop.||10|
|Completionist Cape||Yes||Complete all these to be able to obtain the completionist cape.||0|
|Don't Crush My Memories||Yes||Unlock the memory-crushing scrimshaw scroll from the Waiko ports reward shop.||10|
|Mitts and Waders - Death Lotus||Yes||Unlock the death lotus gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.||15|
|Mitts and Waders - Tetsu||Yes||Unlock the tetsu gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.||15|
|Mitts and Waders - Seasinger||Yes||Unlock the seasinger gloves and boots scrolls from the Waiko reward shop.||15|
|Mastery - Senntisten||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|A Song of Ice and Ire II||Yes||Defeat the Arch-Glacor at 100% enrage. (X/100)||5|
|God of the Grind||Yes||Fully repair the statue of Het.||25|
Emote[edit | edit source]
Players who have managed to achieve this cape can perform an emote in which they transform into a dragon, fly up and hover in the air while burning a classic "RS" sign into the ground before landing and transforming back into a player. The RS symbol disappears when the emote is over.
If this emote is performed with an untrimmed cape, the dragon is silver; This affects the wing membranes and along the dragon's neck and head. The movements of the emote remain the same.
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 13 September 2021 (Update):
- The Conquest Adore achievement is no longer required for the Trimmed Completionist Cape.
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- You can no longer repeatedly trigger trimmed completionist cape broadcasts when re-obtaining the cape.
- Fixed an issue where the user wasn't able to equip the trimmed completionist capes even if some of the quests were under the grace period.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- patch 1 July 2019 (Update):.
- There was a small case where players who had not purchased the Max cape but were Comped/Trimmed were not able to benefit from the Max Cape perks passive benefit. A check has now been added to the Comp and Trim capes to fix this issue.
- We've re-added the missing 100 life bonus if you've unlocked the Max and/or Completionist Cape.
- update 24 June 2019 (Update):
- Removed the How Many Games? requirement, added Arc - Salty, Meta-phos, E-I-E-I-O, and Work on Your Artisan II as requirements with a one-month grace period.
- Additionally, all of the changes that the completionist cape received:
- Removed the Reaper Crew requirement, added Bean There, Done That as a requirement.
- Reduced the equipment bonuses of the cape (to be equal to the max cape) so that it is no longer best-in-slot. The removed bonuses were added to the Reaper Crew achievement, which applies to every cape when unlocked.
- Removed most of benefits of the cape that it inherits from other capes, moving them to either be permanently enabled or activatable bonuses, including:
- Max guild teleport (a free spell unlocked with the max cape, though it is still an option on the cape)
- Effects/teleports of Ardougne cloak, Ava's alerter, Bonesack(e), Jerrod's cape, Spirit cape
- Any cape can now benefit from the three perk slots granted by using a skillcape on the max or completionist cape (except for other skillcapes (and expert and master skillcapes))
- Removed the fire/kiln cape effect when fighting Ice strykewyrms to make that a cape-exclusive bonus
- Upon purchasing the completionist cape, a cosmetic override version is automatically unlocked, including the normal and hooded cape, as well as the hood.
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The Scroll of Quick Teleportation reward from Dungeoneering has been added to the Scrolling with Power achievement on the trimmed completionist cape.
- The Mazcab Teleport spell has been added to the trimmed completionist cape.
- patch 16 October 2017 (Update):
- The click radius on a player when using the Completionist & Trimmed Completionist emotes has been reduced to the same size as the normal players' click box area.
- coldfix 18 April 2017 (Update):
- hotfix 23 January 2017 (Update):
- ninja 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Reshuffled the completionist cape's worn options, placing Max Guild at the top.
- ninja 9 November 2015 (Update):
- Players who are eligible to wear the trimmed completionist cape can now activate a blazing-gold version of 'the Completionist' title. As such, the non-trimmed variant of 'the Completionist' title has been changed to silver-white.
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- patch 15 June 2015 (Update):
- Unlocking agile legs is once again a requirement for equipping a trimmed Completionist cape.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to wear the trimmed completionist cape without having completed the final court case.
- ninja 26 May 2015 (Update):
- Players can now check their completionist cape and trimmed completionist cape requirements under the 'Heroes' tab, along with a toggle to hide completed requirements.
- ninja 15 September 2014 (Update):
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- An issue with players having a Completionist cape (t) and Completionist cape being keepsaked at the same time has been fixed.
- hotfix 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Trimmed Completionist capes will now be kept inside a gravestone to match the untrimmed variant.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Players can now complete the profound decorative armour trimmed Completionist Cape requirement if their helmet is overridden.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Players can now reclaim the trimmed completionist cape whilst you have a completionist cape in a Dragon Keepsake Key.
- patch 3 July 2013 (Update):
- Viewing the requirements for trimmed completionist cape with a normal completionist cape in your keepsake will no longer display the requirements twice.
- patch 16 April 2013 (Update):
- Players can now tick off the profound armour requirement for the trimmed completionist cape using profound armour stored in their dragon keepsake box.
- patch 16 May 2011 (Update):
- This cape will now remain available even if a player has removed the statue of Dahmaroc from their POH.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to update on 24 June 2019, the completionist cape beat every other cape in all fields of equipment bonuses except for weight, which was higher than several other capes. Since the update the completionist cape has stats identical to the max cape.
- After obtaining the trimmed cape, a player's log is updated with:
Upgraded my completionist cape.
After incredible effort, I unlocked the final enchantment of Dahmaroc for my completionist cape.
- Earning or trimming the completionist cape for the first time broadcasts a message globally.
- The requirements of the trimmed completionist cape were influenced by player suggestions gathered by Mod Chris L on the RuneScape Forums.
- The Castle Wars requirement used to be to play 5,000 games of Castle Wars, but this was changed to obtaining the full set of Profound decorative equipment on 9 April 2013 after player feedback that 5,000 games took too long to complete. This requirement was removed altogether on 24 June 2019.
- With the Player-Owned Ports update on 7 January 2014, the cape's life points stats and armour rating were upgraded to match those of the superior reefwalker's cape.
- The Completionist cape (t) used to change back to its original colours upon entering the wilderness or other PvP-enabled areas due to cosmetic overrides not being permitted in such locations. The max cape would do so as well. This has since been fixed.
- The update on 24 August 2015 made it possible for Ironman and Hardcore Ironman accounts to receive the Completionist cape (t).
- The shape of the cape is slightly different to that of the regular Completionist cape.