Tribe may refer to:
Groups[edit | edit source]
- Goblin Tribes:
- Dorgeshuun, "Goblins of the Strong Spears"
- Drogokishuun, "Goblins of the Fierce Blades"
- Ekeleshuun, "Goblins of the East"
- Garagorshuun, "Goblins of the Sea"
- Horogothgar, "Eaters of Manflesh"
- Huzamogaarb, "Live-Flesh Eaters of the Chaos God"
- Idithuun, "Goblins of the South"
- Narogoshuun, "Goblins of the West"
- Rekeshuun, "Goblins of the North"
- Saragorgak, "Footsoldiers of Holy Wrath"
- Thorobshuun, "Goblins of the Hills"
- Yurkolgokh, "The Flatulent"
- Rantuki Tribe, Kangai Mau's Tribe, who feature in the Tribal Totem quest
- Kharazi tribe, an elusive tribe that dwell in Kharazi Jungle
- Bedabin Tribe, a Nomadic desert people, also called "tentis"
- Fremennik Tribe, the principle people of the Fremennik Province
- Mountain Tribe, a rival to the Fremenniks, the Mountain Tribe split off due to a disagreement about Runestones
- Moon Clan, Another tribe who split from the Fremenniks and now dwell on the secluded Lunar Isle
- Donblas tribe, an old human tribe that established Asgarnia
Races[edit | edit source]
- Ogres; Ogre society is divided into tribes and small sects with individual leaders like Og
- Trolls; another tribal society that lives in secluded areas
- Mahjarrat; occasionally referred to as a tribe rather than a race
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Lost Tribe, a quest that is the beginning of the Dorgeshuun quest series, a chain that involves the Dorgeshuun Goblin Tribe
- Tribal Totem involves the Rantuki Tribe and their mission to retrieve a statue
- Legends' Quest involves the Kharazi Jungle and the tribe that lives there
- Underground Pass, a group of goblins that may well be the Huzamogaarb tribe serves Iban, the self-proclaimed son of Zamorak