|Release date||28 June 2011 (Update)|
|Loyalty Points||1,000 points|
|Hark back to a simpler time with this outfit.|
|These cosmetics will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Tribal outfit is an outfit that can be purchased from Solomon's General Store. It was formerly an item set available through the Members Loyalty Programme. Once the cosmetic override set is unlocked the player may reclaim the item set and use the free recolour options via the Loyalty Programme Shop.
It consists of:
|Head||Tribal circlet||Male||Tribal ringlet|
|Body||Tribal top||Male||Tribal shirt|
|Legs||Tribal legs||Male||Tribal trousers|
|Feet||Tribal shoes||Male||Tribal shoes|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 February 2012 (Update):
- The tribal top no longer has a spike protruding from it when performing certain actions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- These outfits resemble clothing worn by people from ancient Germanic tribes.
- When you equip the ringlet on a male character, he grows longer hair and a beard, regardless of your character's chosen hair and facial hair styles.
- This outfit was previously known as the Saxon outfit.