Treznor Withings the Grubby is the man who looks after the wood tree farming patch in Varrock. As Treznor is part of the Group of Advanced Gardeners, players can use him as one of the five gardeners they must speak to during the quest A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains.
Despite being in the uniform of a Varrockian guard, he is not attackable and helps you look after your farming patch. According to the Varrock Census, he was a kitchen boy in the year 160 of the Fifth Age.
Treznor is featured in Postbag From The Hedge #11.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 18 July 2022 (Update):
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- patch 24 January 2022 (Update):
- All Varrock guards have been graphically updated.
- 11 April 2016 (Update):
- Several Varrock guards have been graphically updated.
- ninja 7 March 2016 (Update):
- There is now a "yes and don't ask me again" option when paying farmers to remove and protect a tree patch.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
- update 10 April 2006 (Update):
- Updated the appearance of a small number of armour items, including chainmail tops, the camouflage kit and certain pieces of kit found in the Barrows. These changes are to make the models more flexible for animating.
- If you talk to Treznor during the zombie invasion in Defender of Varrock, he will say, "Get these nasty zombies away from my nice garden!"
- His name could be a reference to Trent Reznor, the frontman of Nine Inch Nails.