This article is about the monster found in Centaur Valley or Enchanted Valley. For the former random event, see Tree spirit
The tree spirit is a monster similar to the tree spirit random event; however, their combat level and loot is far different from the random event version. It may be found in the Enchanted Valley, along with other former random event monsters, by cutting down any tree in the area. Players may reach the Enchanted Valley by using the fairy ring code BKQ.
A tree spirit appears as a player tries to cut down a tree in the Enchanted Valley.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 October 2009 (Update):
- Updated the model for tree spirits
- Before the Enchanted Valley was updated to host the former random event monsters, the combat level of the player would affect the combat level of the tree spirit (the higher the combat level of the player, the higher the level of the Tree Spirit, with a maximum combat level of 154).
- Tree spirits will continue to appear as long as the player continues to cut the tree; however, the player will eventually stop cutting the tree with the message, "You can't chop down a tree while you are under attack." Several tree spirits may spawn before this message appears, despite being under attack from all of them.