Tree (Clan Citadels)
The Woodcutting plot is a feature in the Clan Citadels which is unlocked when the citadel is created, at Tier 1. This is used to gather timber for upkeep costs and eventually to upgrade and build structures in the citadel. Gathering timber is the most fundamental way for players to help their clans progress into better skill plots.
It is possible for the Refined perk to trigger while gathering timber, providing a chance to prevent resource depletion.
Costs[edit | edit source]
|Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations||Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations|
Experience[edit | edit source]
It is possible to gain around 96,500 Woodcutting experience an hour collecting timber from a tier 7 Woodcutting plot with level 99 Woodcutting and rank 3 fealty. Rank 3 fealty is achieved when a player is a full member of a clan and has collected a full cap of resources during the previous week's build tick. Around 2,185 resources can be gathered per hour of skilling at a tier 7 Woodcutting plot with level 99 Woodcutting. Therefore, a player may spend up to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week woodcutting in their clan citadel, to gain up to 120,500 experience in total.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- It's now possible for the Refined perk to trigger on Woodcutting & Mining clan skilling plots. This provides a chance to prevent resource depletion.
- Working at the woodcutting plots in Clan Citadels will now generate a faster rate of timber.
- The join between a tree's roots and the tree has been softened.
- The breaking root sound now plays correctly when chopping roots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players with level 1-11 woodcutting gain more experience than their current level. When you reach level 12 woodcutting; you start gaining less.
- If you start at level 1 woodcutting, you can climb from level 1 all the way to 32 by reaching your personal resource cap for the week.
- The bonuses from Sköll boots and Lumberjack clothing apply; increasing experience rate in gathering timbers.
- The player previously appeared to use a rune hatchet when chopping the roots, regardless of what they have in their inventory/tool belt, or whether they have the level for it.
- The tree has the leaves and berries of a yew tree.
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|