Transcript talk:Taw'Paak, Emissary of Armadyl
Updating Problem[edit source]
When I try to save the changes, I get this message: Error: The modification you tried to make was aborted by an extension hook.
This is what I tried to add:
Why should I follow Armadyl?
- Taw'Paak, Emissary of Armadyl: Armadyl offers justice, protection and an equal place for everyone in his flock. All have a part to play, and all will find succour beneath his wings.
After 'The Bird and the Beast':
- It seems too good to be true - what does Armadyl get from this?
- Taw'Paak, Emissary of Armadyl: Armadyl wants nothing more than peaceful cooperation. The world is there for everyone - god and mortal alike.
- Taw'Paak, Emissary of Armadyl: We followers of Armadyl know that if we stand firm and watch over one another, we need never fear tyranny or chaos.
- And did Bandos find succour? What part did he play?
- Taw'Paak, Emissary of Armadyl: Bandos's death was unfortunate, but necessary. Bandos proved time and time again that he was utterly unwilling to even consider peace and co-operation. He would rather have seen the world burn than accept an equal.
- Taw'Paak, Emissary of Armadyl: Armadyl destroyed him only when no other option remained open. And he did so in a fair fight: an open and direct encounter where he pitted his values against those of the war god.
- Fair? Armadyl killed Bandos through force and numbers.
- It won't save him from my god when the time comes.
- And the Godless will see to it that Bandos isn't the last.188.8.131.52 23:27, January 21, 2014 (UTC)
B&B dialogue[edit source]
There are new dialogue options after asking "Why should I follow Armadyl?" regarding the Bird and the Beast. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 19:11, January 26, 2014 (UTC).