Dialogue for Zamorak hawk
- Chick: Cheepcheep? (Are you my mummy/daddy?)
- Player: Err...yes?
- Chick: Cheeeeep! (I wuv you mummy/daddy!)
- Player: It's so adorable...
Bird and Hawk form:
- Conversation 1
- Zamorak hawk: Squaa scree! (I can feel anger welling within you!)
- Player: What? I'm not feeling very angry.
- Zamorak hawk: Craaak scree! (Yes you are!)
- Player: I will be if you keep this up!
- Zamorak hawk: Craaaak (Told you so.)
- Conversation 2
- Zamorak hawk: Craak Squaa! (All will fall before me!)
- Player: Yeah, I'm sure they will.
- Conversation 3
- Zamorak hawk: Craaak....craaak (How much longer must we wait here?)
- Player: We'll be moving on in a while.
- Zamorak hawk: Screeeeeee? (Excellent!)
- Conversation 4
- Zamorak hawk: Screee craak? (When will we subjugate these people?)
- Player: I don't know if we will for a while.
- Zamorak hawk: Scree scree! (But we will eventually!)
- Conversation 5 (if wearing items aligned with another god)
- Zamorak hawk: Suaaa craak! Scree! (Those items aren't right! Drop them!)
- Player: I can wear what I like!
- Zamorak hawk: Scree! Screeeee! (Zamorak will see, unbeliever!)