Transcript of With My Bear Hands
- Player: Ah, Reginald, I hear you're out on another expedition?
- The trapper: Once more unto the breach and whatnot! A new challenge awaits me.
- Player: Another giant chinchompa?
- The trapper: Good grief, no! From the description I was given, this is a fast and fatal bear.
- Player: Wait, a fast and fatal... bear?
- The trapper: Bewildering, isn't it? By all accounts, it goes for the back of the knees. Should make a fine wall piece for Mother.
- Player: How did it go?
- The trapper: Empty-handed! I was ready to throttle my prey when a hunting party startled it. Noisy nincompoops!
- Player: Were they hunting it too?
- The trapper: Bah, they couldn't hunt their way to the kitchen! No, they span some yarn about following an animal. They claimed it could disappear at will, or some-such.
- Player: You think it could be real?
- The trapper: Heavens no. They were probably just being superstitious. More likely it's well camouflaged. Still, a well-camouflaged opponent is worth my attention, so I'll be returning soon enough.