Dialogue for Wiglaf
- Wiglaf: I'm sorry, I'm really busy. Maybe next time?
Overhead dialogue with Estrith[edit | edit source]
- Estrith regularly passes by Wiglaf as she does her rounds around Daemonheim. She will say the following line:
- Estrith: Soon we'll be home, eating red meat and combing innards from our hair.
- Wiglaf occasionally replies with one of the following lines. He may not reply at all:
- Wiglaf: Don't forget dessert: beer, mead and some more beer.
- Wiglaf: Aye, you are right there. The meat here is more brown - grey if we're lucky.
- Wiglaf: No red meat today, Estrith. Seagull nuggets.
- Wiglaf: Why use a comb when you can use a fork? Eat what you find.
- Wiglaf: Innards in your hair? I found a finger in the gruel yesterday.
- Wiglaf: Save those innards, Estrith. They'll do for soup.