Dialogue for Waterfiend (familiar)
Chat[edit | edit source]
- Player: Aren't you more of an elemental than a demon?
- Waterfiend: Fwoosh! (I am water and I am fiend. My name should give you umpteen clues.)
- Player: All I can deduce from your name is that you should have spent a little more time, and a little more care, in coming up with it.
- Player: So, I have to ask: if you're frozen, do you turn into an icefiend?
- Waterfiend: Fwoosh! (Say, if you are frozen, do you turn into an icemoron?)
- Waterfiend: Fwoosh! (No, you're still a moron, just a little colder and - one would hope - a little more dead.)
- Player: Wonderful. I will file that under 'questions never to ask again'.