Dialogue for Wandering impling
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Wandering impling: Are they here? Are they there? Are they elsewhere?
- Player: Are what where?
- Wandering impling: This gate's sisters...
- Player: I didn't know gates had relations.
- Wandering impling: Oh yes. This one here: she is calm and boring. She stays here all the time. She doesn't like to move, but her sisters are fidgety and refuse to stay in the same place for more than half an hour.
- Player: So, where are the, errr, fidgety sisters at the moment?
- Wandering impling: Oh well. I don't know what you humans call these places. Let me show you.
Cutscene of active crop circles plays