Transcript of Violet is Blue Too journal entry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- After talking to Postie Pete, he mentioned that no letters have come from the Land of Snow in a while.
- I met a snow imp in charge of all the letters coming from the land of snow. He's assured me he's working on it and even handed me a letter addressed to me.
- Upon opening it, I found lots of cute drawings from Violet, the orphan.
- After venturing through the windy paths of the land of snow, I finally reached Violet's little house.
- I knocked on the door and was greeted by Violet who was very happy to see me.
- Betty and Trevor explained how creative Violet has been since our first trip out to Yeti town.
- Violet showed me a drawing she made of a Christmas tree, explaining that Mum and Dad are too old to chop one down and then roped me into playing a game of 'Clues' with her.
- After following along with Violet's game of 'Clues', we found out that the snowman king may have taken the map to he Violet's enchanted Christmas tree farm.
- Violet acted out a scene of her stopping the snowmen getting away, revealing two cheeky snow imps.
- After playing with Violet in the yard, I met two snow imps revealed they had been playing 'hide and don't peek' with the missing [Snow imp], but never could find him.[sic]
- We found [Snow imp] trapped in a chest.
- We arrived safely at Yeti town only to discover it's in a bad state.
- We discovered that the snow imps set the Christmas tree on fire by mistake and didn't decorate any of the town. Fortunatly[sic], Violet volunteered out help to save Christmas.
- Violet and I helped out all the assistants with their tasks.
- With the help of Hal, the snow impling and Violet's idea, we decorated the wonky tree.
- After saying our goodbyes, we parted way[sic] with everyone at Yeti town and set off on our way home.
- Violet returned home to find her very own Christmas tree as a gift from Taylor and Brad.
- QUEST COMPLETE