Dialogue for Trogs
When spoken to without a Catspeak amulet[edit | edit source]
When spoken to with a Catspeak amulet[edit | edit source]
- Player: You're purple!
- Trogs: Yes. Well spotted.
- Player: Are you naturally, you know, that colour? It's a rather vibrant hue.
- Trogs: Oh, no, I used to be more of a tortoiseshell until wendy there started playing around.
- Player: Playing around?
- Trogs: Yes. I'm sure she'll tell you about it if you ask.
During 2008 Hallowe'en event[edit | edit source]
- If not wearing any costume items:
- Trogs: No costume, eh? Aren't you planning on trick-or-treating this year?
- If wearing one costume item:
- Trogs: Oh, I see you're wearing one costume item! Aren't you planning on trick-or-treating this year?
- If wearing two or more costume items:
- Trogs: Rather nice costume, that. Are you trick-or-treating this year, then?
- Player: So, how do you like being purple?
- Trogs: Well, I felt rather conspicuous at first, but now I've grown to rather like the colour.
- Player: That's lucky.
- Trogs: Quite. As far as I know, Wendy doesn't know how to reverse the process.