Dialogue for Trader Sven
- Player: Hi, how are things in Meiyerditch now?
- Trader Sven: Better than they were, that's for sure. The vyrewatch have all cleared out and we're not tithed any more. It's still a slum, though. Life is still pretty hard here. At least, whoever's in charge now is trying to improve things, though. Food and water are still pretty scarce, but it feels like it's getting better on that front too. And then there's the people being returned. Family members long thought to be lost are coming home.
- Player: Do you know much about the new leaders?
- Trader Sven: Not much, really. Apparently, one of the Drakans is still in charge, but with all these improvements around here, I find that hard to believe. There's a rumour going around that the fabled Queen Efaritay has returned to kick the vampyres out. And yet others that the Myreque won and now they're in charge.
- Player: The truth is somewhere between all of those things.
- Trader Sven: Good to know, thanks.