Transcript of Toxins
- The Chef: You asked to see me?
- Player: The crew reported odd symptoms. Some are seriously ill - particularly the crew from your last voyage.
- The Chef: Ah, yes...that. The herbs can be ever-so-slightly toxic if not prepared correctly. The crew are snacking on them raw.
- Player: Ever-so-slightly toxic? Some of the men are near death!
- The Chef: Oh, fuff! They're only near-death, not actually dead. They'll get better.
- Player: You'd better hope so. I want you to return the plants and put up warning signs. If we're lucky, no one else has been exposed to them.
- The Chef: The plant... it's all gone.
- Player: I know it is - I told you to get rid of it!
- The Chef: No, no, no. Not the stuff in the barrels. The plants on the island.
- Player: Is it possible that someone else found them?
- The Chef: It's possible, though there's no sign that they were harvested. It's like they vanished.
- Player: My crew will look out for sightings of the plant. If it gets into food, we could have a lot of sick people on our hands.
- The Chef: A prudent decision.