Dialogue for The Postcat
Without catspeak[edit | edit source]
- The Postcat: Meow, meow meow.
With catspeak[edit | edit source]
- The Postcat: Hello there, and what's your name?
- Player: Err...Player?
- The Postcat: Sorry, I don't have any post for you here.
- The Postcat: Say, you couldn't do an old cat a favour? I seem to have misplaced my pet human somewhere along my route today.
- Player: Oh, really?
- The Postcat: Yes, she's wearing black and white and responds to the name Jess. Let her know to meet me in Pollnivneach this evening if you see her, thanks!