Transcript of The Feud journal entry
- I met with Ali Morrisane, who asked me to travel to Pollnivneach, a small town to the south of Al Kharid and look for his nephew.
- A local drunk suggested that Ali's newphew's disappearance may be linked to the two gangs that seem to run the town.
- I have endeavoured to resolve the feud that exists between the Menaphites and the bandits in order to earn their trust and hopefully information concerning Ali Morrisane's nephew.
- After purchasing two camels from 'Sami's Discount Camel Store', I gave each group one.
- This approach seems not to have worked as neither group keeps their word.
- Perhaps I should try being a little more direct and join one of them.
- I have joined the Menaphites. However I must now prove myself by pick-pocketing 3 villagers in Pollnivneach.
- I pick-pocketed the 3 villagers using a number of different techniques, some more subtle than others.
- On reporting my success I was informed that I had now passed the first stage of my initiation.
- I successfully staked out the house to make sure no one was home.
- I entered the mayor's house using the key which Rashid the Operator gave me.
- I have successfully burgled the mayor's house and given Rashid the Operator the jewels.
- I have been given the task of identifying a traitor within the gang.
- The local hag agrees to concoct an undetectable poison for me if I bring her the ingredients.
- On giving the hag the snake, she then asks for some fresh camel dung to complete the potion.
- The hag gave me the poison once I had given her a snake and a bucket of camel dung.
- I have poisoned 'Traitorous Hesham's drink.
- On talking to the leader of the Menaphites he appeared tobe deranged and power-mad.
- I have to rid the town of the Menaphite leader.
- I talked to the villagers who informed me that I had caused them more harm by removing the Menaphite leader.
- I have defeated the Bandit Leader's champion.
- The villagers were still ungrateful despite me defeating both groups and freeing the town from their influence.
- The mayor out of gratitude for my efforts tells me what has become of Ali Morrisane's nephew.
- I told Ali Morrisane about his nephew's fortunes, despite the failure of the quest's overall goal he seemed more than satisfied with the outcome.
|Related to the Desert quest series|