Transcript of The Eyes of Glouphrie journal entry
- Brimstail has told me about his researches into old gnomish magic
- I've had a look at a strange machine and crystal bowl in the cave next the Brimstail's study.
- Brimstail has shown me a strange machine built by a famous gnomish hero - Oaknock.
- I have the level 46 Magic required to mind meld with Hazelmere.
- Brimstail asked me to visit Hazelmere and ask him about Oaknock's machine and gnomish history.
- I've visited Hazelmere and he performed some sort of gnomish mind-meld on me.
- Hazelmere has told me stories about King Healthorg, Oaknock and Glouphrie.
- Hazelmere has shown me lots about Grand Migration and the gnomes involved.
- I have the construction skill required to repair the machine.
- I have talked to Brimstail, however, while we were talking an invisible intruder sabotaged Oaknock's machine!
- It seem that the machine is being used to hide some sort of illusion.
- I have fixed the machine now.
- I have unlocked the machine now.
- I have got the machine working now.
- The machine has revealed that cute fluffy creatures that were running around the place are in fact evil spying creatures!
- I have told the King about the creatures.
- I found all of the creatures and disposed of them.
- I have discovered lots about Gnome History, King Healthorg and his advisors. I have fixed Oaknock's anti-illusion machine and revealed that the Arposandran gnomes have in fact had spies in the Gnome Tree Stronghold for some time... They have been watching - what are they planning?
|Part 4 of the Gnome quest series|