Dialogue for Tea seller
Tea seller: Greetings! Are you in need of refreshment?
- Yes, please.
- Player: Yes, please.
- 'Ye Olde Tea Shoppe' panel pops out
- No, thanks.
- Player: No, thanks.
- Tea seller: Well, if you're sure. You know where to come if you do.
- What are you selling?
- Player: What are you selling?
- Tea seller: Only the most delicious infusion of the leaves of the tea plant. Grown in the exotic regions of this world. Buy yourself a cup.
- (If you try to steal from the tea stall)
- Tea seller: Hey! Get your hands off there!
- (If you successfully steal the tea)
- Tea seller: You're the one who stole something from me! Guards, guards!
- (If you try to take the cup of tea on the table)
- Tea seller: Hey! Put that back! Those are for display only!