Transcript of Stormguard Citadel Dig Site
Attempting to teleport through the Stormguard portal before talking to Gee'ka[edit | edit source]
- Player I should probably speak with the site manager first.
Opening cutscene[edit | edit source]
- [Guildmaster Tony?]: The aviansie's use of floating citadels is already well known now, thanks to the resurgence of their use as clan citadels. Yet Stormguard, it seems, was an incredibly well-kept secret for it to be rediscovered only now, many ages on. What secrets has it held for all this time, floating above our very heads? What wonders might it hold? The monolith has no further information to share here. Stormguard is a mystery even to it...and it wants to learn.
Leap of Faith[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Leap of Faith (Archaeology achievement)
Wing Out[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Wing Out
Howl's Floating Workshop[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Howl's Floating Workshop
Closing cutscene[edit | edit source]
- [Guildmaster Tony?]: Stormguard was Armadyl's secret research, development and weapons testing facility, within which the Godsword was forged. Its presence shrouded in secrecy, along with a cloaking storm cloud, and forever moving across the skies to protect its existence. Its many secrets lost to time, as the citadel was sundered by the Forinthry explosion and its remnants set adrift. Yet now, a chance to recover the ahead-of-their-time designs of the aviansie alchemist and inventor 'Howl'.
Studying war golem arm from land[edit | edit source]
- Player It looks like I'll have to fly around to this to get a close enough look...
Leaping through descent rings[edit | edit source]
- Take a leap of faith?
- This will return you to the site camp.
- Do you wish to continue?
- (Dialogue ends)
- (The player appears in the site camp.)