Dialogue for Skully
Conversation 1[edit | edit source]
- Player: Will you ever get to rest, Skully?
- Skully: Probably not. I was cursed to live forever; this is all that is left of me.
- Player: Who would do such a thing?
- Skully: Someone who had a bone to pick with me.
- Skully: ...
- Skully: Bwahahaha!
- Player: I...suppose it's good that you can laugh about it.
Conversation 2[edit | edit source]
- Player: What happened to you, Skully?
- Skully: I don't want to talk about it - it still hurts to speak about it.
- Player: The thought sends shivers down my spine...
- Skully: I'm glad you're a supportive friend.
- Player: Don't worry, I'll always back you up.
Conversation 3[edit | edit source]
- Skully: Can we slow down? I don't have the legs I used to.
- Player: You don't have any legs at all. Actually, how do you even get around?
- Skully: I could show you - I just need to kill you first.
- Player: Um...actually, I'm not that curious.