Dialogue for Shebit
- Shebit: Oi, you! Leave them alone. Gerrof them right this instant.
- Player: Huh?
- Shebit: Yeah? You and whose army, you great shadowy twit? You think you can take on these razor sharp claws? Come at me, I dare you!
- Player: Who are you talking to?
- Shebit: Yeah. I thought you might. Not half as tough as you like to think you are, are you?
- Player: This has gotten too weird, I'm off.
With catspeak + (Unknown condition)[edit | edit source]
- Shebit: You can only save some of them, you know. I know you'll try to save everyone, but you can't and that's not your fault.
- Player: Erm, thanks?