Dialogue for Sanchez
- Sanchez: What's up, mate?
- Player: You look new here, have I seen you before?
- Sanchez: Maybe, me and my bruv work all over the world - global cleaning business, global problems.
- Player: Global problems? What's that meant to mean?
- Sanchez: Oh, come on, mate, you must have travelled a bit? Surely you've seen the amount of stuff people just drop on the floor.
- Player: Hmm, I guess you have a point.
- Sanchez: Yup, so me and my bruv' Scotty formed S&S cleaners. Got picked up right away by a guy called Mandrith - payed us 76k an hour, if you'd believe that? Turns out he relocated, though, so we ended up here.
- Player: Good to hear it's working out for you.
- Sanchez: Oh, yeah, totally. I'd better get back to it, in fact.