Dialogue for Runa
- Runa: Would you like to try some fine Miscellanian ale, your Royal Highness?
- Runa: Well I say Miscellanian, but it's actually brewed on the mainland.
- Runa: Would you like to try some anyway?
- Yes, please.
- No, thank you.
- What's it like living down here?
- Player: What's it like living down here?
- Runa: Business is booming!
- Runa: Now, if only I hadn't taken a loss to the beer I sold to those teenagers.
During the advanced NovtumberFest Bar Crawl[edit | edit source]
- Player: I'm doing the NovtumberFest Bar crawl.
- Runa: Aha, it is my pleasure to help you! you'll be after a cider! It'll cost you 2 coins.
- You have completed one of the tasks on your bar crawl card!
- (Returns to Talking to Runa dialogue.)