Transcript of Roving Elves journal entry
- I have met an elf called Islwyn, the grandson of Baxtorian and Glarial.
- Islwyn asked me about his grandmother's remains, which I had emptied into the chalice of eternity.
- When he was told where his grandmother's remains were, he told me that elven tombs need consecration.
- When I offered to help he said I should talk with Eluned, she will tell me how elven consecration is done.
- Eluned told me that I must acquire the old consecration seed from the guardian spirit in Glarial’s old tomb.
- Once I have the old seed I will need to return to Eluned, who will re-enchant it for me.
- Having defeated the guardian spirit I found the old consecration seed.
- I have given the seed to Eluned, who put new life into it by singing at it.
- I have now been told I must plant the consecration seed in Glarial’s new resting place.
- Planting the seed gave a surprising result as it grew into a small crystal tree. I guess I should go tell Islwyn the good news.
- Islwyn was so happy to hear about the consecration that he gave me a gift and said I can come back and get a new elf bow or shield any time.
|Part 5 of the Elf quest series|