Dialogue for Researcher (Archaeology teaser)
Lodestones[edit | edit source]
Overhead lines[edit | edit source]
- (One of the following is shown every 30 seconds:)
When talked to[edit | edit source]
- Researcher: Oh hello there! Exciting times are approaching... or possibly approached.
- Researcher: The museum has finally obtained the funding to start digging into the history of Gielinor. Quite literally.
- Researcher: Soon the guild will be opening at the Varrock Dig Site and the door to the past will be flung wide open!
- Researcher: You should give it a look yourself. An accomplished adventurer like you, why I bet you'll be a natural!
- Researcher: You'll need quite the skill to dig deep into the earth and uncover the ancient secrets.
- Researcher: And I bet there'll be plenty of strange and wonderful discoveries you could make to enhance your adventuring!
- Researcher: Give it a look, the Archaeology Guild will be coming to the Varrock Dig Site soon!
Varrock Dig Site[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Archaeology/Pre-release