Transcript of Reinforcement
- Player: I've gathered you together to discuss a problem that Lidylla is having.
- The Architect: It is the small matter of a creature attacking miners from my hometown. I have been informed that you have both encountered this animal.
- The Trapper: Say no more, young lady! It's the shape-shifting blighters! Just let me just load up Ol' Bessie and-
- The Chef: Hold up, you can't just go exploding them, Reginald! There'll be nothing left to cook!
- Player: There will be no exploding or cooking. Both of you are going to accompany Lidylla, so that you can keep the miners safe.
- Trapper & Chef: Yes, Portmaster.
- Player: How is the mining site?
- The architect: There have been fewer attacks, thanks to these two. They were most competent.
- The trapper: I'll take that as a compliment, fair maiden.
- Player: Did you learn anything more about the creature?
- The chef: A miner managed to injure one of the creatures quite badly.
- The trapper: Poor creature seemed to dissolve. Discombobulated into a bluish-purplish goop!
- Player: So, that's their true form?
- The architect: It seems so. Whatever they are, they are unhappy with our presence. But we need to mine the material, so we have no choice.