Dialogue for Raklette
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Player: So what can you tell me about shadow anima?
- Raklette: It's much better than boring normal anima.
- Player: How so. Does it give you special powers? Does it enhance your strength to inhuman levels?
- Raklette: It's purple.
- Player: Is that it?
- Raklette: Purple is much better than feeble green.
- Player: How are you today oh terror of the dragonkin?
- Raklette: I have laid siege to a city and crushed my walls beneath my heels.
- Player: Yes, I am still unhappy with you stamping on my sandcastle.
- Raklette: I AM DESTRUCTION MADE FLESH!
- Player: So you were infused with the power of shadow anima?
- Raklette: Yes. I am fury incarnate. I am darkness made flesh. Through me you enter the population of loss!
- Player: Do we though? I mean you're kinda cute. Not really deadly monster material? You're bitesize fury, mini fury at best.
- Raklette: You dare risk my wrath? I shall crush you beneath my heel. My teeth are swords, my skin is iron. I am DEATH!
- Player: Aww you're so cute when you get all monologue-y. Come here and let me give you scritches you adorable little monster you.
- Raklette: No! I am DEATH! Ok a few scritches, but I AM DEATH!
- Player: Why are you smiling. What have you done?
- Raklette: I have feasted on the flesh of the innocent! To devour the unborn and revel in that sweet, sweet taste.
- Player: What? When did you do that?
- Raklette: This morning. As their parents gorged themselves on grain and seed, I crept into their home and stole their helpless young. Then, with my mighty claws I smashed them against the side of the skillet. I roared with triumph as they sizzled and whitened under the heat of my fire.
- Player: ... Wait. I had breakfast with you this morning all you did was... You fried an egg.
- Raklette: The delicious flesh of the unborn!
- Player: Why are you so weird? That's not even how eggs work!