Transcript of Rag and Bone Man/Wish list
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Another Load of Bones[edit | edit source]
Talking to Odd Old Man[edit | edit source]
- Player: So, how's it going?
- Odd Old Man: Err...
- Sack: Mumblemumble.
- Odd Old Man: It's going well, especially now I have all the furs and bones I requested. There are still a few odds and ends I wouldn't mind, but that's the way things go. I've pinned the lists on the wall over there, in case you're interested.
- Player: Well, if I see any bones I think you might like I'll bring them to you.
- Odd Old Man: Cheers. We, er, that is myself and the museum staff, really appreciate it.
- Sack: Sniggersnigger.
Handing in bones[edit | edit source]
Using bones on Odd Old Man
- Player: I have some bones for you.
- If you have not yet prepared the bones
- Odd Old Man: Just clean them up in the pot boiler and hand them over.
- If you have already prepared the bones
- Odd Old Man: Great! Let me take a look at them.
- Odd Old Man: Wonderful! I'll put this with the rest.
- Player: No problem. I'll be back if I find some more.