Transcript of Rag and Bone Man journal entry
- I have spoken to the Odd Old Man and have agreed to go help him complete his collection of bones. I should check which ones he needs.
- The Odd Old Man has instructed me on which bones to collect and how to prepare them. I must find whole, unbroken bones and put them into a pot of vinegar. I must then put some logs under the pot boiler, put the bone in vinegar on it, and light the logs. This will clean the bone.
- I have given the last of the bones to the Odd Old Man. I am sure he will reward me.
- The Odd Old Man has given me a reward. I will see if I can find any more bones from his wish list and take them to him if I do.
- Although I have completed this quest, the Odd Old Man is still looking for the bones for the museum.
- I must find whole, unbroken bones from the creatures on the wish list pinned to the outside of his shack.
- I have completed the Odd Old Man's wish list, but have yet to receive my reward. I should talk to him again.
- I have spoken to the Odd Old Man and have been rewarded for helping him to complete his collection of bones.
- I gained a bonesack and 5,000 Prayer XP.
WISH LIST COMPLETE!