Dialogue for Qat
- Qat: Ooh, aren’t you an odd looking cat!
- Player: I’m not a cat.
- Qat: But you’re talking cat, so you must be a cat. I may be old, but I ain’t slow yet.
- Qat: Now, I imagine a cat like you doesn’t get much attention in the romantic way. So I’m betting you’re single. Now, don’t fret, I have some lovely grandchildren that I’m sure you’d love.
- Qat: They’re not much to look at. Their father was the ugliest tomcat I ever did see, but they’ve got good hearts and excellent hunting skills.
- Player: I’ll pass, thanks.
- Qat: Pfft, suit yerself.