Transcript of Promising Sample
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Architect: I require your assistance. I need to travel immediately.
- Player: May I ask why?
- The Architect: I have heard rumors of a new material that could save my town. It is immensely strong, and resists lateral force when it is applied-
- Player: Slow down, Lidylla. I get the idea. You can join the crew of the next ship out.
- The Architect: Time is not on my side.
- Player: Was the voyage worth it, Lidylla?
- The Architect: It was not. I found the material and it looked promising. However, on the voyage back, it was doused in salt water.
- Player: Why is that a problem?
- The Architect: It reacted with the material and weakened it significantly. It is completely useless.
- Player: I'm sorry.
- The Architect: I will return to my studies. This is a major setback.