Dialogue for Professor Alfredo
- Professor Alfredo: Yes? Oh, another adventurer, are you? Well, just remember that I'm the supervisor here.
- Professor Alfredo: If you have the skills, feel free to excavate for artefacts, but please try not to damage the area.
- Professor Alfredo: Some of us have more important work, such as documenting the finds for the Archaeology Guild.
- Player: Hey Professor. How are you doing?
- The salamander stares intently at you. You take it to mean 'I would be better if I was back in my human body'.
- Player: Don't worry! We're hard at work figuring out how to swap you back again.
- Player: At least I hope someone is because I have no idea.