Dialogue for Prison Pete
- Prison Pete: Has he g-g-gone?
- Player: Has who gone? Do you mean the guard?
- Prison Pete: No! The c-c-cat! An evil t-t-tomcat, fur as black as the n-n-night.
- Player: Wait, do you mean Bob the Cat? He's harmless!
- Prison Pete: No! I mean Evil Bob - his twin from another p-p-plane of existence!
- Player: Er, okay... No, there aren't any cats here.
- Prison Pete: Are you s-s-sure? He can appear out of nowhere at any time. He might be behind you right n-n-now! He'll take you to a m-m-magical prison full of balloon animals...but they're alive! And have k-k-keys inside them!
- Player: Right. I'm suddenly very glad there are some prison bars between us.
- Prison Pete: M-m-me too. I feel s-s-safer when I'm in here.
- Player: You and me both.
Randomly while in his jail cell[edit | edit source]
- Cat: Meow!
- Prison Pete: No!
- Prison Pete: Phew!